The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Decision Time

I’m split in two and I’m not sure of what to do
Should I stay? Should I go? The answer is, at this point, hard to know
In one future I see greatness for us both
A life of love and strength and spiritual growth
In the other future I see such misery and pain
Us not connecting and our flaws breaking us down and driving one another insane
There is so much love there, this I know for sure
From the beginning we thrived on each other leaving me wanting more
There have been obstacles but that was necessary
We both had to shed off our past to have less in our future arms to carry
Yet here we are at a crossroads and the decision isn’t easy or clear
Making the wrong one could be great or destroy us and that’s my biggest fear
Love isn’t enough and this I now understand
It takes communication, patience, loyalty, and trust but on the other hand
We are amazing people individually
If we could just get our shit together think of the power behind our unity

No comments:

Post a Comment