The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Monday, September 15, 2014

Me vs Struggle

Dear Struggle,

It’s obvious that our communication lacks improvement. Being that as it may, I would like to reiterate that I in no way want to continue our relationship. Since the day you came into my life you have brought nothing but trouble. For whatever reason you feel like it’s cool to ruin my plans, break up my good day, try to stop me from living my dreams, and even try to ruin my relationships.

I admit that I let you have lead way in the beginning because I thought you had a place in my life. I realize that I was wrong to give you any power at all. Now I am aware of what you represent and I no longer will allow you to have access to my hopes and my dreams.

From this moment on you are my enemy and I won’t allow my enemies to bring me down when I am feeling happy and receiving my blessings. You may exist and obviously I cannot stop you from coming around, but what I can do and will do is fight you every step of the way.

I will no longer make it easy for you to be in my life. From this day forward I will be the storm on your beautiful day, I will be the rain in your sunshine, and I will be the downer on your future plans. In short, its war Bitch! I don’t plan on backing down, and I promise you I will win! So bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment