The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Praise Manhood

I am feeling so down…here he comes to lift me up
I am so pissed off…here he comes to listen to me vent
I am so lost right now…here he comes to grab my hand and guide me
I am so cold right now…here he comes to warm me up
I am starving…here he comes to feed me
I am lonely…here he comes to keep me company
I give up…here he comes to tell me to step up, be strong, and stop whining
In all the above scenarios, what’s missing? It can’t be all about you
There has to be an equal balance of support, partnership, and love
When you find a man that gives you all and you just take, you are wasting a true blessing in your life
There are men that love to give and never care to receive
There are men that just want to see you happy despite their happiness
Those are admirable qualities but the truth of the matter is everyone deserves to receive
Don’t take advantage of a beautiful heart
Instead… nourish it, praise it, glorify it, and acknowledge it
Let him know that he is “The Prize”
Show him that what he does for you isn’t taken for granted
Put him on high to the point he can almost see GOD eye to eye
Love that man until there is no meaning behind the word
Love him until the world starts to feel jealous at the attention he receives for being a good man

No comments:

Post a Comment