The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Friday, August 15, 2014

He

As he sleeps I watch him quietly
The way he breathes
The way he twitches his nose
That funny face he makes
Then that moment when he feels for me and once he feels my body he smiles and drifts back to sleep
He is my everything
He is my anything
He is the one that makes me smile from the inside
That glow you see isn’t from me alone
He thinks of me often and never lets me forget it
Text messages just to say “I love you” or “Thinking about you baby”
Of the gifts that life can bring, it’s amazing how someone that never knew me before suddenly knows me more than anyone
He ensures that I never second-guess myself
He becomes upset when I forget how special I am
When I feel like falling down, he uses his strong arms to embrace me
When I feel like giving up he fuels me with encouragement
He’s more than my friend, my man, my Boo, my shoulder, my ear, the voice of reason
He is the very fabric of life and what he does to my soul is indescribable

No comments:

Post a Comment