The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Just Venting...

I have come to the conclusion that in life you come to the end of the road with people. It can be family, your mate, a friend, or an associate. When you realize that you’ve done all that you can and they still can’t appreciate you, you got to cut them off. When you are focused on trying to make a relationship work with people at the expense of ruining your relationship with others, you are doing yourself a disservice and it’s time to change that. Know in your heart that you’ve done your part and you are merely fed up with being used and taken for granted. No more feeling guilty about the decisions you’ve made, just move on and live your life. There are people in your life that have been there for you and will continue to be there for you. If you have dropped the ball on those relationships, acknowledge it and then fix it. Keep the ones around you that love and respect you. Cut off the ones that may love you but just don’t appreciate you. Just as their lives are important to them, so should your life be important to you. I make that vow to myself and I pray that God will touch my intentions and cover them with his blessings. I do not do anything out of hate or anger, I do what I do out of love. So when I’ve done enough, there isn’t much more for me to prove to anyone.

Also, if you’ve chosen a path to walk with God that means you must acknowledge your previous walk. You can’t treat people as if they are dispensable to you and then expect them to just go with the flow. If God is putting on your heart to change and do the right thing, the right thing will make you humble and strong enough to face the decisions that you’ve made over the years. You always face what you’ve done in order to learn from it and become a better person. Being a Christian doesn’t mean you are free from your wrongs, it means that you are ready to face them so that you can be delivered from them. I never claim to be a perfect individual or even a Christian but I know enough to walk the walk and show who I am by what I do and not just what I say. I learned that from living and facing my decisions, not getting a degree online.

No comments:

Post a Comment