The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Monday, May 9, 2016

To Be Or Not To Be...

We’ve tried this before but it didn’t bear fruit
So we walked away from the wreckage
Time has gone by and we seem to continue to cross paths
Is it a sign?
Are we meant to reconnect?
Is it pure coincidence?
I don’t know but fait has a way of intervening and making us see what is meant to be seen
I can’t deny that there are still feelings in me for you
I can’t deny that I think of you or shall I say that you stay on my mind
Is there another reason you were brought into my life that I’ve yet to discover?
Where do we go from here?
How do we make this work this time around?
Should we just take the hint and realize that each time we try it never works?
You could spend a lifetime asking question after question without getting an answer
Life is short and time is fleeting
I can’t and don’t regret us meeting
I just hope that if we connect yet again
This time I would love for it to work out and not end as soon as it begins

No comments:

Post a Comment