The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

I Cry Some Times

I know it well, that dark and dank space in your heart where nothing seems to live
I am aware of the feeling that comes over you when you see the happiness in others
I recognize the sounds of laughter but I never hear my own
I walk in familiar spaces out of fear that I’ll walk some place new all alone
I stick to a routine out of the fear that I will realize how lonely I really am
It scares me with how sad I can get though I have so much to live for
It makes me shiver at the thought that I can become a victim to my own hell
Luckily I have found peace in the unfamiliar
I have found joy in the laughter of others and I’ve joined in the moment
I now rejoice in the happiness of couples and wish them the very best
I have come to realize that you will always have those low moments
It is perfectly normal to feel sad and yearn for better
To me it is the fuel that keeps my heart pumping and ready
I know that there is more for me and the reason I feel so down is because I realize how much I deserve it
I now give myself that time to feel those lowly moments
I now allow the sadness to run its course
Because once it’s done I know that I will have that happiness again
So it’s ok that I get lonely and it’s ok that I want more
I am strong enough to admit…I cry some times

No comments:

Post a Comment