The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Friday, May 6, 2016

All I Do In The End

After the love is gone and you find yourself standing there alone you start to reinvent yourself
You want to review every thing that you said, everything that you did
The reason for this is that you don't want to repeat the same thing for the next relationship
Now the art of self evaluation isn't to start downing or doubting you
You take this time to look at yourself much more closely
View who you are with both eyes open
Rethink the things that you said and the ways that you acted
Realize that we are only as good as our next chance to shine
The wrong thing to do is try to be better for someone else
The point of this is to be better than you are now so that you truly grow
You cannot make someone else happy if you are still trying to find a way to make you happy
Being alone doesn't mean that you are lonely
It just means you have time to work on you
So take full advantage of that time
Get to know the new you from the experience
Get comfortable with being by yourself again
Learn to love your own company
Avoid distractions from the moments when you are feeling down about not having someone there with you
Draw strength from within and not from the presence of others
I don't speak this just to throw out tidbits here and there
I'm not speaking on things that I don't know
I speak from my personal experience
As someone that loves love and can never give up on my search
Rebuilding, reevaluating, rethinking, reprocessing...are just a few things but they are all I do in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment