The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Taking The Chance

Fingers interlocked
We face eye to eye
He leans forward I fall back
He’s a take charge kind of guy
Our rhythm in sync, he speaks what I think
He’s my bestie, my partner, my lover, my rock
There’s a longing for his energy that grows and I pray it never stops
We know where we are, where we’ve been, and where we want to be
In my future there’s a path and with him it’s clearer to see
I know not to take for granted the difficult road in love
I expect there to be trials and tribulations, issues we know and others we may not think of
Putting it all on the line without needing a moment to think it through
At times can be a mistake but it doesn’t feel like that with you
I’m ready to dance through the years ahead
He satisfies me standing upright and as we dance in our bed

No comments:

Post a Comment