The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Closure...

I thank you for making me better
I thank you for making me stronger
Since we’ve parted and live separate lives
I dislike you no longer
In fact I never hated you
It was actually the opposite
I had deep profound love for you
Even through all of your shit
Now the tides have turned
We’re better off because of what we’ve learned
Doors are opening for you as they are for me
Now we can live our single lives unbroken and free
I hold a place in my heart for you and that will never go
You may not feel like that for me but I thought that you should know
I hope the best for you
I pray that everything you touch will blossom and grow fruit
Through your hard life you were a solider and deserve a salute
I found my happiness again and I must admit it was because I met you
So from my heart to yours, Good-bye, and good luck with all that you do

No comments:

Post a Comment