The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Muddy Tracks

You’ve lied on people
You’ve lied on yourself
You think of only your needs
You care of nothing else
You’ve betrayed family and friends
You’ve brought such shame
To the people around it’s hurt but to you it’s a game
You smile while wearing a face of deceit
When it comes to making up a good excuse you don’t miss a beat
Now you say you’ve changed and want a new life
You didn’t do the work, you didn’t take advice
You’ve just changed because that’s what you’ve chosen to do
After all the lies and games I’m to just believe you
You stand before and I laugh, honestly facts are facts
You haven’t changed at all, oh yeah, and I can still see your muddy tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment