The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, March 17, 2011

May 30 Weekly Quote

Wishing harm to others can have the opposite effect on you
Just because you know someone that may seem horrible and unworthy of the blessings that they have doesn’t make it all right for you to wish them negativity
Most people ask that question, “Why are they getting everything and they don’t deserve it and I’m working so hard and doing my best to be a better person and I still can’t get the things I’m striving for!”
The first mistake is to compare your life to theirs
The second mistake is to assume that just because these people appear to be blessed means they are happy
Those of us that take what comes but believe that eventually it will get better are the people that appreciate life so much more
Those of us that get things without working for them never understand the value in the struggle
In the end you are the victor in your own life and your life should be the only one that matters

No comments:

Post a Comment