The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 28 Weekly Quote

This morning your alarm clock didn’t go off, you get in your car and it didn’t start, you get to work and you have more work than usual to do, you go to lunch and realize that you are negative in your bank account, when you get home you realize that your cat ran away, you sit on the edge of your bed with tears in your eyes screaming to GOD, “Why me lord!!!
Now switch the scene, you wake up to an oxygen tank, you can’t move on your own, your nurse has to feed you, clean you, you sit in chemotherapy for hours and feel your body slowly draining away, when your day is done you look out your window and cry to GOD, “I would give anything to have a crazy day just as long as I can be healthy and have things that I can control to complain about!”

No comments:

Post a Comment