The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Friday, March 26, 2010

His Eyes Tell The Story



We sit and talk about emotions.
It's crazy moments like that which makes the decision to love him that more relavent.
He tells me his feelings and the entire time I'm looking into his eyes.
Since we've been together he has opened up more and more.
I sit back in total amazement at the progression of our relationship, yet it still feels like there is so much that hasn't been touched.
We are faced with so many different obstacles, yet we manage through by holding closer to each other and believeing in one another.
He wants his feelings to be understood so that there is no doubt in my mind that he is with me forever.
He will take me aside and just hold me without a word.
He will come and lay his head on my chest just to hear my heart beat.
He will take my hand in his and just admire the lines, the smallness of my fingers, and just admire the smoothness of the texture of my skin.
While I sleep I can feel his warmth covering me like the sun on a beautiful spring day.
Before he leaves for the work day he embraces me and kisses me firmly on the lips uttering the words, "I love you"
Once he is gone I am surprised with another note stating his feelings and his wish for me to enjoy my day.
During the day he keeps in contact with me, making sure that I'm all right, making sure that I am eating, making sure that I am relaxing, and most of all making sure that I know he misses me and loves me.
In doing all of this it makes my day, it makes me feel like life could never be better.
He does all of these things because it is who he is. It's not an act, it's not gestures to win me over.
He does all of these things and yet I never have the heart to tell him that his eyes tell the story and words aren't needed, but I am so glad that he chooses to express them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment