The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'd Rather Dance Alone

We see it so often
People that want to start the fire but won't admit that they did
People that get everyone all worked up and then just sit back and watch people make fools of themselves
I for one can not stand those types of people
I am a firm believer that if I believe in it then I will stand alone without being fueled by what other people feel or say
The power behind standing strong is the confidence to stand alone
There are people that only feel strong when they are being pushed or when other people speak for them
I never like hearing what I say repeated incorrectly
It just does something to my spirit
If I am feeling strongly about anything I want my voice and feelings heard and understood
Some times a message can drop it's power if said by the wrong person
If you are the originator of the message then only you can deliver it in the way it was intended
You have that feeling inside of you and you alone can make that point present
So don't stand behind or beside other people to support your feelings because no matter what you are really just standing alone
It's just like me in the club, when my song plays and I'm ready to dance, I don't pull people on the dance floor that don't really want to get down with me, I'd rather dance alone

No comments:

Post a Comment