The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Make me over
Make me new
Make me real
Make me true
Take my pain
Give me strength
Open my heart
Give me closure
Open the tunnel
Take the weight from my shoulder
Wipe my eyes
Make me smile
Let me rest for awhile
Brighten the night
Give me the light
Grab my hand
Lead the way
I want to leave
Make me stay
Kiss my lips
Hold me tight
I fall left
Push me right
Let me swim
Don't let me drown
Prayers go up
Blessings come down
So random these thoughts I feel
They roll through my heart
So to me they are real
I share these words
I share my life
I post my feelings
I post advice
Though the journey is long
At times so very hard
Live free from anger
Lower your guard
Be true to your name
Make a change
Make sense of trouble
Even if things seem strange
You are the pilot
The one that takes the wheel
So don't travel without a plan
Always express how you feel
A poet isn't someone that makes words rhyme
A true poet is someone that writes relevance in time

No comments:

Post a Comment