The World Beyond My Eyes

The World Beyond My Eyes
Destiny is what you make it

Sunday, August 22, 2010

What I Desire

It's not hard to imagine a future where everything is perfect. Dreams of having a life that shines brighter than the one you fall asleep to every night. Living through what you live through on a daily basis it's a wonder that you have that vision within you. Life can deal out several blows to your soul that some times can win out despite your many efforts to fight it and rebuild yourself from the ground up.

It's always a great thing to make goals for yourself, because having something jotted down in front of you gives you a visual outlook on your future plans.

What I desire?

I desire to be happy through it all. No matter how dark the day, I can see the light at the other end of the sky.

I desire to love even though the odds stand against me and tell me that the love I have is impossible to hold on to.

I desire to be strong even when I have nothing in my arms to hold up. When life keeps trying to bury me in pain and sorrow.

I desire to hold on to the one I have chosen to love for the rest of my life even though there are forces that want to rip us apart and try to plant doubt in my mind.

I desire to seek knowledge even though the doors of success still remain blocked to me, when the chance to actually live out my career goal is running further away from my reach.

I desire to look over the many negatives I see in people and love them for just being human enough to have those flaws and own up to them.

What I desire, well it's very simple. I desire to live to desire. At least I have something to live forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment